Yes, I know I am a little late with these but better late than never. But you can bet these have been well thought out because they are sooooo late. I figured this year I would focus on fewer resolutions but make them more meaningful.
1. Live consciously. I want to be more aware of what I do with my time, my money and my spirit. I don’t want 2013 to go by with me barely remembering what I did. I want to be in the moment as much as I can.
2. Remove myself from anything that no longer serves me, grows me and makes me happy. I actually took a big step towards this at the end of 2012. I am already happier knowing that I am calling the shots in my life.
3. Deepen my faith. I grew up in the church and I take his grace for granted. There have been so many times in life when things have happened exactly how they should have and I know that is no accident.
4. Take care of me. Just like the announcement on the plane, I will secure my oxygen mask before anyone else’s. I can’t be of any use to family and friends if I am not good to myself.
5. Pick one project per month and actually finish it. Whether it is finally learning to meditate or redecorating the house. Pick a project, make a plan and follow through.
Each of these feel very acheiveable. I’ll check in soon and let you know how I do.